CAC6 AC Contactor for 9-95A
Scope Of Application
CAC6 series AC contactor (hereinafter referred to as contactor) is mainly used for AC 50 Hz,rated operating voltage is 380V, and AC-3 enables the circuit with rated working voltage of 380V and rated working current of 95A for remote connection and disconnection.In addition,it can form an electromagnetic starter with appropriate thermal overload relay to protect the circuit that may cause overload, and the contactor can be suitable for start and control AC motor frequently.
Standard GBT14048、GB2158 and IEC/EN 60947-4-1 and IEC/EN60947-5-1
Normal Operating Conditions
1. ambient temperature: ambient air temperature is -5℃~+40℃, and the average within 24 h does not exceed +35℃.
2. altitude: installation site not exceeding 2000m.
3. atmospheric conditions: when the maximum temperature is +40℃, the relative humidity of the air is not more than 50%, and a higher relative humidity can be allowed at a lower temperature, for example, at 20℃, the humidity can reach 90%. Special measures should be taken for occasional condensation due to temperature changes.
4. pollution grade: the pollution grade of the installation site is grade 3.
5. installation category: the installation category of contactor is III.
6. installation condition: Mounting face and vertical face inclination not more than ±5%
7. shock vibration: the product shall be installed and used without significant shaking, shock and vibration.
1. The contactor has the characteristics of small size, light weight, low power consumption,high life, safety and reliability.
2. The contactor can add auxiliary contact group, air delay head, mechanical interlocking mechanism, thermal relay and other accessories to form a variety of derived products.
3. The contactor in addition to screw installation, can also be installed with 35mm、75mm type DIN rail.
4. The contactor control coil wiring terminal has A1、A2 mark, in which the A2 terminal has upper and lower two type, the user can choose according to the need.
1. Technical Specification.
|Rated operational current||220V/380V||AC-3||9||12||18||25||32||40||50||65||80||95|
|Rated isolation voltage Ui(v)||690|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage (KV)||6||8|
|Rated conventional heating current||20||20||32||40||50||60||80||80||125||125|
|Power Controlled 3ph cage Motor||220V||2.2||3||4||5.5||7.5||11||15||18.5||22||25|
|Operation frequency/h our||Electrical life||AC-3||1200||600|
|Electrical life x104 operations||AC-3||100||80||60|
|Coil power (50Hz)||Attracting V.A||70||70||70||110||110||200||200||200||200||200|
|Mechanical life（104 operations）||1000||800||600|
|SCPD blending type||“2” type|
|Rated short circuit limiting current||1kA/380V||3kA/380V||5kA/380V|
|Type of fuse||NT00-16||NT00-20||NT00-25||NT00-32||NT00-50||NT00-63||NT00-63||NT00-80||NT00-100||NT00-125|
2. The contactor control coil operating voltage Us divided into: AC 50Hz,60Hz and 50/60Hz,24V、36V、110V、127V、220V、230V、240V、380V、400V、415V,and other specifications, users can choose according to demand;
3. Release characteristics: control voltage between 85%~110% Us can closed reliably;release voltage not more than 75% Us and not less than 20% Us;
4. The contactor has a pair of normally open and a pair of normally closed auxiliary contacts, in addition can be installed up to 4 pairs of auxiliary contact groups ,(it have a variety of often open and often closed combination), the basic parameters and performance of auxiliary contacts are shown in the table below;
5. Power consumption of contactor suction coil is shown in the table below;
Basic Parameters And Performance Of Auxiliary Contacts
|Utilization category||Rated operation voltage(V)||Rated conventional heating current(A)||Rated operation current(A)||Control capacity|
Power consumption of contactor suction coil
6. Auxiliary Contact Type
Auxiliary Contact Type
|Model||Number of contacts||Model||Number of contacts|
7. Pneumatic Timer Type
Pneumatic Timer Type
|Type||Time-delay rang||Auxiliary contacts number||Type||Time-delay rang||Auxiliary contacts number|
Overall And Mounting Dimension
|Model||Outline dimension||Installation dimension||Remarks|
|CAC6-9-18||47||76||89||35||56/50||screw installation, can also be installed with 35 mm type DIN rail.|
|CAC6-40-65||77||129||123||59||106||except screw installation,can also be installed with 35mm、75mm type DIN rail.|
Installation, Use And Maintenance
1. Check the technical data (if the rated voltage, current, operating frequency, match the power.) of the coil before installation.
2. When installing, it should be installed in accordance with the prescribed installation conditions, and the terminal a1 mark of contact with the coils should be facing up, in line with human visual habits.
3. wiring screw should be tightened, check the wiring is correct, should be in the case of the main contact is not charged, the suction coil is first electrified several times, the test action is reliable before it can be put into use.
4. installation should be careful not let screw, washer, wire connector and other foreign bodies fall into the contactor, so as not to make the movable part stuck or cause short circuit accident.
5. If any abnormal noise is found during operating, it may be dirt on the iron core surface.Please clean the core surface.
6. During operating, all parts of the product should be inspected regularly, and the movable parts should be required to be free of blocking, the fasteners should not be loosened, and the parts should be replaced in time if they are damaged.
7. The contactor contacts due to arc burning black, burning hair phenomenon does not affect the use, not necessary to be filed, otherwise it will shorten the life of the contactor.
1. Contactor name and model;
2. Coil rated operating voltage and frequency;
3. Order quantity;
4. If you need to order standard card details or accessories, it should be noted separately.
For sample: order CAC6-09 AC contactors, coil voltage 220V、50Hz, quantity 100 pcs.