CAPZ2(JP)Outdoor Comprehensive Distribution Board
The CAPZ2 (JP) series outdoor comprehensive distribution board is suitable for low voltage distribution system with AC 50Hz and rated voltage 400V. It is used for power distribution, control, protection, reactive power compensation and electric energy metering to industrial and mining enterprises, street lighting and residential community. The product meets the standards of GB7251.1. GB/T15576 and so on. It is an ideal low voltage switchgear for urban and rural power grid.
1.Installation Site: outdoor.
2. AItitude： No more than 2000m.
3. Earthquake Intensity: No more than 8 degrees.
4. Ambient Temperature: No more than +40℃ and no less than -25℃. Average temperature is no more than +35℃ within 24 hours.
5. Relative Humidity: the average daily value is no more than 95%, the average monthly value is no more than 90%.
6.lnstallation locations: without fire, explosion danger, serious pollution, chemical corrosion and violent vibration
1 .The product is divided into incoming compartment, metering compartment, feeder compartment and reactive power compensation compartment. Each compartment is isolated from each other. The electrical components in the box are reasonably arranged，firmly installed and convenient maintenance.
2. The product integrates power distribution, metering, protection and reactive power compensation, and is installed on the outdoor transformer pole. It is convenient for construction, economical and practical.
3. The product has high breaking ability and good dynamic and thermal stability.
4. According to the different environmental conditions, the enclosure can use cold rolled steel plate, stainless steel plate, SMC and so on.
5. The prcuduct is designed with free maintenance.
Schematic diagram of structure